FULLPROOF PANCAKES RECIPE


I absolutely love pancakes! I love them with maple syrup, nutella, and even jam. They are so easy to make and delicious to eat. You just whisk up the dry ingredients and add the wet. I got this recipe from my favorite person ever, Gemma Stafford! These are the fluffiest and really the best pancakes I ever had. The recipe asks for buttermilk, which is hard to find here in Croatia, so I make my own. For every cup of milk, I add a tablespoon of vinegar. Follow these simple steps and you will have the best brunch ever. And of course, happy national pancake day!







INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 cups flour
  • 3tbsp sugar
  • 2tsp baking powder
  • 1tsp baking soda
  • 1/2tsp salt
  • 4tbsp butter
  • 2 cups buttermilk
  • 2 eggs

RECIPE:
1. In a bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. Set aside.

2. Melt the butter. Mix together buttermilk, eggs and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.

3. Mix the milk and egg mixture with flour mixture. When there is still clumps of flour add the melted butter. Be careful not to overmix!

4. Heat your pan or grittle and cook your pancakes. 3-5 minutes on the first side and 2-4 minutes on the other. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment