- 1cup almond butter (recipe)
- 1/2cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1cup chocolate chips
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2) These cookies are called dump-and-stir cookies, so just dump everything in a bowl and mix!
3) Chill the dough in the fridge for 30-60 minutes. Use a tablespoon and scoop the dough onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. (Keep an eye on them, they easily burn)
4) Let the cookies cool for at least five minutes and then EAT!!! Enjoy! :)