MARKO EATS -----> Cup&Cake

Cup&Cake is a great little caffe/bakery near the Zagreb's main square. Atmosphere is always great and it is one of my go-to-places with my friends. It's usually quiet and great for studying. My friends and I go there to practice algebra and have a slice of cake of course.

Cup&Cake always has great desserts to offer, from pies and tarts to cakes and cheesecakes. Even though I haven't tried everything off their menu, I'm sure it's delicious.

 

 Some desserts even have cool names, such as "Sherlock" and "Mr. Darcy". I'm usually craving something chocolaty, so I get myself a "Sherlock", but last time a got a mixed berry pie and it was DELICIOUS! The pastry was flaky and buttery, whilst the filling was tart.

As I already said, the atmosphere is great, but the interior is even better! It has a lot of nice pillows, colours are great, chairs and tables are rustic and vintage, pictures on the walls are really pretty... I even like the chandeliers because they look like cupcakes and teapots.


All in all, Cup&Cake is a great place that you should definitely visit! Enjoy!


 

1 comment: