MARKO EATS ------> MIO CORAZON



 Mio Corazon is a place me and my friends accidently stumbled upon while we were walking through Zagreb. We looked through their window and immediately were hungry.




When we walked into the bar I was intrigued by the interior. Mexican songs were playing in the background and I was just completely overwhelmed with the atmosphere and the smell.





We walked to the window. It was filled with amazing tapas and somewhat exotic cakes! There were so many to choose from, but I played it safe and ordered a prosciutto tapas, while my friends ordered a sausage tapas. I had my eyes on the cakes of course, so we also ordered a flourless chocolate cake.





 The food was great! It was served on pieces of wood. We also asked for glasses of water and we got water in a tequila bottle which was really cool. Then we ate the cake. My friends didn't really like it but I thought it was pretty good. I mean, if you put food in front of me, I'll eat it! The cake was moist, but really dense. We got a big piece and we couldn't finish it.







 All in all, the experience was fun! The interior is great and the food as well. Next time when I'll crave a chocolate cake that can kill me or a tapas full of flavour, I'll definitely go to Mio Corazon!








No comments:

Post a Comment